1 to 1 consultations & Online Workshop Terms and Conditions
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: The information/advice provided during the party is not medical advice. You are not establishing a medical professional/patient relationship. The advice is for informational purposes only and is intended for use with healthy children without diagnosed medical conditions. The information provided is not intended nor is implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your Doctor or Health Visitor with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or the health and welfare of any child. It is the responsibility of the party host to inform Nutrition4kids of any medical or developmental issues which need to be taken into account for the planning and implementation of the setting.
LEGAL NOTICE: In no event will Nutrition4kids/ Dr Kirsty Porter be liable to you for any claims, losses, injury or damages as a result of reliance on the information provided. All though all attempts have been made to verify the information provided is accurate, Nutrition4kids/ Dr Kirsty Porter does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions, or contrary interpretation of the subject matter within the consultation. Reliance on any advice given by Nutrition4kids/ Dr Kirsty Porter is solely at your own risk.
REFUND POLICY: Refunds are not possible once this form is submitted.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: The information provided may not be reproduced, republished, or transmitted in any form or by any means mechanical or electronic, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission.
All information supplied by Nutrition4kids/ Dr Kirsty Porter either verbally, written or implied remains the property of Nutrition4kids/ Dr Kirsty Porter at all times. Written permission is required to reproduce, record, publish or advise verbally any details of the classes, E-guides, charts, notes, advice offered or consultation transcript or summary in any format whatsoever. This includes but is not limited to any details published on any blogs, forums, or similar boards. Any information supplied by Nutrition4kids/ Dr Kirsty Porter is confidential. Any passing of any information to anyone is strictly forbidden and subject to international copyright laws.
Terms and Conditions
Due to Covid-19 all appointments will be conducted online via Zoom.
- Nutrition4kids will never sell your personal information to outside companies. However, Nutrition4kids will share your email address only to Flodesk which is a marketing system. We will on occasions email you (via flodesk) to inform you of sales or promotions or to provide you with up-to-date evidence that you may find of interest for your condition. We will never send SPAM email. You can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
- Nutrition4kids will, if requested by you, nutritionally analyse meal plans or recipes using Nutritics software. This will require us to input your personal details into the software, however Nutritics is also bound by data protect law and is password protected. There terms and conditions can be found on their website.
- Nutrition4kids may have to share you or your child’s clinical information to other Health Professionals to help with your treatment. You will be informed and involved in this process. For example, we may write to your GP to ask for some further investigations or ring for more information about you or your child that will help us to make sure that you receive the appropriate treatment.
- Nutrition4kids is required by law to keep accurate records of your personal and clinical information for up to 7 years for children or until they are 18. These records will be stored in a secure password protected medical and online booking system called Halaxy.
What to expect at your appointment:
- Your initial appointment will take approximately 45 minutes and follow-up appointments approximately 30 minutes.
- You agree to the dietitians at Nutrition4kids to diagnose, treat and advise you or your child with regard to you or your child’s diet and nutrition.
- You agree to the advice given and implement the advice as best you can in your current circumstances.
- We agree to provide you with evidence based and practical advice.
- All goals and action plans are agreed by you or your child.
- An email of key points discussed with an action plan and any additional information and resources will be emailed to you up to 5 working days after the appointment.
- We require full payment prior to the appointment. This will be detailed in your booking on our website with options to pay.
- You will not receive your full written report or any requests for diagnostic tests or onward referrals until payment is made in full.
- Once payment is made, you can request an invoice via email.
- You can cancel your appointment with full refund up to 24hrs prior to your appointment.
- If you cancel within 24hrs of your appointment and do not reschedule we will require payment in full which we will be invoiced to you.
- If you cancel within 24hrs of your appointment and reschedule another appointment we will keep the original appointment.
- If you do not attend for an appointment, you will be charged the full amount. Failing to pay may result in further action.
In the Event that Nutrition4kids has to cancel an appointment with you.
- You will be offered another appointment at the earliest day and time that is available and convenient for you.
- You can be offered a full refund if there is no day or time that is suitable.