Cool down this summer with a delightful and healthy frozen fruit bark. Packed with the goodness of fresh fruits, this easy-to-make treat is perfect for both kids and adults. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also a great way to incorporate a variety of fruits into your diet. Let’s dive into this refreshing recipe and get ready to indulge in a burst of fruity flavours!
Frozen Fruit Bark
- 2 cups Greek yoghurt/ plant based yogurt
- Zest of 1 lime or 1 tsp vanilla essence or 1-2 tbsp.smooth nut butter (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut (optional)
- 1 cup of fruit e.g. mango/strawberries for base
- Fruit e.g. 5-10 raspberries blueberries or mango pieces to decorate
- Measure out all the ingredients.
- Grate lime to get the zest.
- Make the base by blending the fruit & adding the yoghurt & lime zest.
- Pick, chop & add your choice of fruit topping and any extras such as coconut/ seeds.
- Freeze until set (at least 2 hours).
- Serve and enjoy!
With its vibrant colours, natural sweetness, and refreshing taste, frozen fruit bark is a fantastic summer treat that both kids and adults will love. It’s a creative way to introduce a variety of fruits into your little one’s diet while providing relief for teething discomfort. So, grab your favourite fruits, whip up a batch of this delicious bark, and savour the flavours of summer. If you’re looking for more guidance on weaning and introducing solids, don’t hesitate to explore our weaning support services. Together, we can make your little one’s journey into solid foods a joyful and nourishing experience!
Enjoy this healthy and refreshing summer treat!