Hey there, foodie families! Get ready to dive into a world of fruity fun with Barbie and whip up some delightful Berrylicious Smoothies and Ice Lollies!
These colourful treats are not only scrumptious but also a fantastic way to entice your little ones to try different fruits. So, let’s put on our chef hats and get creative with this fruity adventure!
Ready to receive expert tips and delicious recipes straight to your inbox? Join our free mailing list and embark on a journey towards stress-free mealtimes and happy, healthy eaters! Sign up now for exclusive content and valuable resources.
Barbie Berrylicious Smoothie & Ice Lolly Recipe
- 1 small bowl small bowl Mixed fruit e.g. berries & banana
- 2-3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- In a blender, add the mixed berries, ripe banana and Greek yogurt.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. If you prefer a sweeter taste, add honey or maple syrup and blend again.
- Pour the smoothie into fun glasses or cups and garnish with extra berries. Sip and enjoy the fruity magic! For ice cream fill each ice lolly mold until it’s filled to the top. Insert ice lolly sticks into the molds and freeze for at least 4-6 hours or until fully set.
- Serve & enjoy your ice lolly!
- Serve & enjoy your smoothie!
Freeze for up to 3 months.
Allergies: Milk- can use plant based yoghurt.
Ready to add some magic to your family’s mealtimes? Discover more fun ways to introduce nutritious foods to your kids with our online course on fussy eating support! Let’s turn mealtimes into stress-free adventures and raise happy, healthy eaters together! Click here to enrol and watch your little ones blossom into adventurous eaters!
By Dr Kirsty Porter