What will you learn during this course?
This course covers 8 topics:
- Get ready
- Get set go
- Nutrition (including portion sizes) and food allergies
- Setting the scene
- Moving forward
- Helpful tools
- Choking and gagging
- Trouble shooting
What else do you get?
- Summary e-book of all the topics covered
- Recipe e-book that covers each stage of weaning and a number of family friendly, tasty and healthy foods suitable for any budget
- Pictures and videos to help you through the process from myself and mum’s who have also undergone this course
- PDF downloads of useful resources
Connie Chambers –
As a first-time mum I was pretty terrified about the weaning stage for my baby and had so many questions. I did the weaning online course available on Kirsty’s website and it was so beneficial and helped me really develop Ben’s eating in terms of variety and texture right from the beginning. The advice was succinct yet answered all my questions, particularly around potential allergens and how to present food. It is really worthwhile! As a busy mum it’s so easy to dip in and out when you can in your own free time too. Now Ben is 11 months and eats everything, and really enjoys his food. Thank you so much Kirsty – I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this course!
Tierna Byrne –
What a helpful course for weaning. I wish I had this with my first child as it is making weaning so much more enjoyable and less stressful with baby number two. It gives sensible tips that are very much achievable, even when you’re living a busy life! I highly recommend using it to help you get off to a good start with weaning. Thanks Kirsty!