Terms & Conditions
Nutrition4Kids run by Dr Kirsty; a UK Registered Dietitian with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the British Dietetic Association (BDA). Dr Kirsty Porter aims to use her scientific knowledge, clinical skills and expertise in an accurate and professional manner.
Dr Kirsty Porter adheres to the HCPC standards, which stipulates that any advertising must be accurate and done in a responsible way. Dr Kirsty Porter will not make or support unjustifiable statements relating to products or services (as per HCPC and BDA guidelines) or promote one product over another (as per food industry regulations). Any potential financial rewards will not play a part in the advice or recommendations of products or services offered. Dr Kirsty Porter adheres to the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) UK and Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) guidelines for sponsorship and advertising, which states that it must be made clear when an individual has been paid for a promotional post or product review (i.e. by including #sp or #ad in posts). Dr Kirsty Porter pledges to disclose any sponsored posts, advertising and product reviews whether this be monetary or in the form of free products. Any product reviews or posts will be based on Dr Kirsty Porter’s own opinion, even if sponsored. Dr Kirsty Porter does not currently partake in advertising or reviews.
The information and advice offered by Dr Kirsty Porter on public platforms (website, podcasts and social media) is solely educational and provides general advice for families. It is not a substitute for seeing a Registered Dietitian or another qualified healthcare professional. All opinions are Dr Kirsty Porter’s own views.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you use this website.
- References to “Me”, “I” or “My” shall be references to Dr Kirsty Porter.
- References to “You”, ‘’visitor’’ or “Your”shall be references to any persons who have visited and accessed this website.
- References to “Terms” and “Agreement” mean the terms and conditions herein.
- References to “Website”, or “Site”, means this website that you are currently using, associated software and services which are a part of the site.
- References to ‘’services’’ means the services advertised by Dr Kirsty Porter via this website or other means.
This Website is provided and operated by Dr Kirsty Porter. These terms were last updated on 27/10/2021. These terms apply for using my Website nutriton4kidsni.com
Dr Kirsty Porter Nutrition Consultancy is a Sole trader, registered with and regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), registered office; Health and Care Professions Council, Park House, 184-186 Kennington Park Road, London, SE11 4BU. Registration number DT25571.
Access to and the use of this Website is permitted subject to the terms set out herein. I reserve the right to withdraw or amend access to the site and/or suspend or terminate your use without notice or liability. I will not be liable if for any reason my site is unavailable at any time or for any period. By accessing this Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use this Website. You must accept and comply with these Terms.
This site is for use in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. From time to time, Dr Kirsty Porter may restrict access to some parts of or the entire site. I cannot guarantee this site will be available at all times or without interruptions. I may suspend or withdraw this site or part of it without notice, at any time.
I aim to update my site regularly and may change the content at any time and without notice.
Information and other materials posted on this site are for general information for families and are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Information offered on Dr Kirsty Porter’s website, blog and social media accounts is not a substitute for seeing a Registered Dietitian or another qualified healthcare professional.
Dr Kirsty Porter therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to my site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Specialist advice must be obtained before taking or refraining to take action on the basis of any content on this site.
Dr Kirsty Porter does not warrant or guarantee that all services listed or advertised may be available at all times. Dr Kirsty Porter reserves the right to withdraw or amend any services.
You may only use my site for lawful purposes.
You may not use the site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of my site in contravention of the provisions of my terms of website use;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of my site;
- any equipment or network on which my site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of my site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- I do not exclude or limit in any way my liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by my negligence or the negligence of my employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in the Terms and conditions of supply of services.
If you are a business user:
- I exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to my site or any content on it.
- I will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, my site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on my site.
- In particular, I will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that I only provide my site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use my site for any commercial or business purposes, and I have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that I have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by my failure to use reasonable care and skill, I will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, I will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by me.
The materials published on my website are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
All content included on the site, unless uploaded by users, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, videos, images and icons is the property of Dr Kirsty Porter, my affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use this site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable UK and international Intellectual Property Law.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from my site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on my site.
You must not modify copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
My status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on my site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use or distribute any part of the materials on my site for commercial purposes.
I am not responsible for any website my site may link to, or the material contained on that site or any material uploaded by other users to or in relation to my site.
Creating a link to my website may only be carried out in accordance with the rules about linking to my site below:
Rules about linking to my site
- You may link to my home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage my reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on my part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to my site in any website that is not owned by you.
- My site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of my site other than the home page.
- I reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on my site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com